Cat Brain [Song]


Uploaded by Caribvoices

CAT BRAIN
By The Mighty Spoiler
Performance by David Bereaux
Lyrics below from the original

Well, my sister was suffering with she brain
And went for operation in Port of Spain
My sister was suffering with she brain
And went for operation in Port of Spain.
Well, the doctor took the brain right out of my sister head
For wickedness, put in the cat own instead
And the brain she had, he put it inside of the kitty
So she turn the cat and the cat turn she.

Well in the night is when the trouble start
She up and down the house
Ransacking the bedroom looking for mouse
And the cat with she brain, he cozy on the bed
Bussing kiss on top of she husband head.

When my mother lay the table with the rice and beef
The tomatoes, the eddoes and salad leaf
The cat would sit down on the chair of course
And in cat language he calling for pepper sauce
That time my sister ain't business with no table at all
She only looking for the few grains of rice that fall
Otherwise she in the kitchen with another ugly cat
Bussing down some cockroach, beetle and rat.

One day I see my sister not looking well
What was wrong with her, friends, I couldn't tell
She only vomiting and sweating out of the bed
The girl getting so fat, I say she go dead
Well I moving I couldn't watch my nieces and nephews
If you see kitten lying down inside my shoe
Well my mother gone down Venezuela
She couldn't afford to be no kitten grandmother.
..........................................................................................................


A Note From The Gull

Thank you, Mighty Spoiler!

"Patria est communis omnium parens" - Our native land is the common parent of us all. Keep it beautiful, make it even more so.

Blessed is all of creation
Blessed be my beautiful people
Blessed be the day of our awakening
Blessed is my country
Blessed are her patient hills.

Mweh ka allay!
Guanaguanare

0 comments: