Balgobin Ramdeen on Love/T&T's Independence [Video]


Uploaded by pedroraztercero
Balgobin Ramdeen: "I remember the day. I was in Parliament when we got our Independence and I stood in the front of the Parliament building there and saw the Union Jack come down and our flag - the Red, White and Black, go up and flutter in the breeze. And I told my wife, I said, "When I spoke to you for the first time I thought love was a bad thing because my heart was beating so much that I thought I'd die, and when I saw that flag go up I felt the same way."
..............................................................................................................................
"Patria est communis omnium parens" - Our native land is the common parent of us all. Keep it beautiful, make it even more so.

Blessed is all of creation
Blessed be my beautiful people
Blessed be the day of our awakening
Blessed is my country
Blessed are her patient hills.

Mweh ka allay!
Guanaguanare

0 comments: