Just Breathe [Song]

Uploaded by IsDePanInMe

JUST BREATHE
Performed by Willie Nelson and his son, Lukas Nelson

Yes, I understand that every life must end, uh-huh,
As we sit alone, I know someday we must go, uh-huh,
Oh, I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the ones I love,

Some folks just have one,
Yeah, others, they've got none, uh-huh

Stay with me, let's just breathe.

Practiced are my sins, never gonna let me win, uh-huh,
Under everything, just another human being, uh-huh,
Yeah, I don't wanna hurt her, there's so much in this world
To make me believe.

Stay with me, you're all I see.

Did I say that I need you?
Did I say that I want you?
Oh, if I didn't I'm a fool you see,
No one knows this more than me.
And I come clean.

I wonder everyday as I look upon your face, uh-huh,
Everything you gave and nothing you would take, uh huh
Nothing you would take, everything you gave.

Did I say that I need you?
Oh-oh, did I say that I want you?
Or if I didn't I'm a fool, you see,
No one knows this more than me.
As I come clean, ah.

Nothing you would take,
Everything you gave.
Love you till I die,
Meet you on the other side.

Source: The lyrics posted on this blog are often transcribed directly from performances. Although it is my intention to faithfully transcribe I do not get all the words and I have a knack for hearing the wrong thing. Please feel free to correct me or to fill in the words that I miss by dropping me a message via e-mail. I'd be forever grateful. Thanks in advance! ..............................................................................................................................


A Note From The Gull

I know it's been said a million times before but it is a fact that it is the little, unexpected acts of kind thoughtfulness that can give another soul the recharging that it may be desperately awaiting. Life is short and tomorrow is not guaranteed. As long as there is life and breath, share joy now.

"Patria est communis omnium parens" - Our native land is the common parent of us all. Keep it beautiful, make it even more so.

Blessed is all of creation
Blessed be my beautiful people
Blessed be the day of our awakening
Blessed is my country
Blessed are her patient hills.

Mweh ka allay!
Guanaguanare

0 comments: