Destruction [Song]


Uploaded by nativett

DESTRUCTION
By Versatile [Dorian Hector] [1977]

The world is heading the wrong direction
The universe is shaping for a terrible destruction
We are getting the messages, oh one by one
But still most of us don't seem to understand that...

"Too late, too late!" shall be the cry
It will be too late when we all die.
Oh oh oh oh oh yeah Uhm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm
Oh oh oh oh oh yeah Uhm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm

Crime rate is going up more and more
Mother Earth ent giving food like she did before
So hunger and famine now prevails the Earth
But still man won't see the signs for what they worth but I say...

"Too late, too late!" shall be the cry
It will be too late when we all die.
Uhm hmm hmm hmm uhmm Uhm hmm hmm hmm
Uhm hmm hmm hmm Uhm hmm hmm hmm hmm

Disasters and suffering is what we have in the world today
People stop talking 'bout peace and love and the good things they used to say
Revolution, segregation is what people ------- for
Lots of political demonstrations and racial strifes evermore but I say...

"Too late, too late!" shall be the cry
It will be too late when we all die.
Oh oh oh oh oh yeah Oh oh oh oh oh yeah

Some think we fighting war, I don't know what we fighting for, lord
Good god, we fighting war, I don't know what we fighting for
Is guns, bombs, ammunition, but that isn't the solution for this world pollution
Try some understanding, uhm, oh yoy, you better try some uniting, I tell you, woy yoy
But we fighting, we fighting war, I don't know what we fighting for
Oh oh oh oh oh yeah Uhm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm.

Source: The lyrics posted on this blog are often transcribed directly from performances. Although it is my intention to faithfully transcribe I do not get all the words and I have a knack for hearing the wrong thing. Please feel free to correct me or to fill in the words that I miss by dropping me a message via e-mail. I'd be forever grateful. Thanks in advance!

..............................................................................................................................
"Patria est communis omnium parens" - Our native land is the common parent of us all. Keep it beautiful, make it even more so.

Blessed is all of creation
Blessed be my beautiful people
Blessed be the day of our awakening
Blessed is my country
Blessed are her patient hills.

Mweh ka allay!
Guanaguanare

0 comments: