Go So Nah [Song]


Uploaded by Trinnilicious4life

GO SO NAH
By Sally Sagram

Boy, you always giving me old talk
How you like my smile and my walk
How the two ah we going to marry
But I have a man, so just leave me.

Chorus:
Go so nah, go so nah, go so nah!
Rock so nah, rock so nah, man, move nah!
Go so nah, go so nah, go so nah!
Rock so nah, rock so nah, man, move nah!

Spoken:
Yeah, this is the girl, Sally Sagram, and the band XTREME in the Maha Studios!

You say I does look like KFC
Spicy, tender and oh, so juicy
You say I does look like KFC
Spicy, tender and oh, so juicy
For me you does get real tabanca
Only me you want for your lover
You go mind mih man and mih father.

Chorus:
Go so nah, go so nah, go so nah!
Rock so nah, rock so nah, man, move nah!
Go so nah, go so nah, go so nah!
Rock so nah, rock so nah, man, move nah!

Spoken: Gosh man! The man like a real pest! He following me all over the place, boy! Oh god!

I sing in Couva in a cooking
You know the man was up dey and he waiting
I sing in Couva in a cooking
You know the man was up dey and he waiting
If he doh see me, he does cry
How I is de apple of he eye
Even in guava season, he ent lie.

Chorus:
Go so nah, go so nah, go so nah!
Rock so nah, rock so nah, man, move nah!
Go so nah, go so nah, go so nah!
Rock so nah, rock so nah, man, move nah!

Spoken: This man have never ending lryics, ah set ah old talk! [Go so nah!] You know... you know when they always talking in yuh head? [Man, move nah!]

He say I's de channa in he doubles
And he go never give me trouble
He say I's de channa in he doubles
And he go never give me trouble
Look how he want a big family
He go cook and wash and clean for me
'Cause I is the froth in he mauby.

Chorus:
Go so nah, go so nah, go so nah!
Rock so nah, rock so nah, man, move nah!
Go so nah, go so nah, go so nah!
Rock so nah, rock so nah, man, move nah!

Boy, you always giving me old talk
How you like my smile and my walk
How the two ah we going to marry
But I have a man, so just leave me.

Chorus:
Go so nah, go so nah, go so nah!
Rock so nah, rock so nah, man, move nah!
Go so nah, go so nah, go so nah!
Rock so nah, rock so nah, man, move nah!

Spoken: Boy, me ent know what does wrong with dem fellas and dem these days nah? I really ent know...steupppppsssss!

Source: The lyrics posted on this blog are often transcribed directly from performances. Although it is my intention to faithfully transcribe I do not get all the words and I have a knack for hearing the wrong thing. Please feel free to correct me or to fill in the words that I miss by dropping me a message via e-mail. I'd be forever grateful. Thanks in advance!
..............................................................................................................................


A Note From The Gull

Thank you, Sally! Allyuh could keep "Advantage" and the "White Oak and Water", I running with "Go So Nah". Can't get this song's chorus out of my head.

Yeah, Sally, ah hear yuh, gyul. It had a time when dey used to real check fuh me too. Dem days gone! I does have to check fuh myself now! De number of pests [or pestesses] in yuh tail is directly proportional to yuh good looks and nature. I lorse all dat real fas in dis graveyard place. Yuh know how long I ent even get a sweet eye self?

Beauty, enjoy your youth and your talent!

"Patria est communis omnium parens" - Our native land is the common parent of us all. Keep it beautiful, make it even more so.

Blessed is all of creation
Blessed be my beautiful people
Blessed be the day of our awakening
Blessed is my country
Blessed are her patient hills.

Mweh ka allay!
Guanaguanare

0 comments: