Happy Independence Day!! All Is Not Lost [Song]



Uploaded by ika043.

ALL IS NOT LOST
By Isaac Blackman

All is not broken, all is not stolen, all is not taken
We still have love
All is not lonely, all is not weary, all is not thirsty
You set us free.

So we still have joy, we still have peace, we still have hope
We still have love.
We still have peace, we still have joy, we still have hope
We still have love.

All is not destroyed, all is not forgotten, all is not...
We still have hope.
And all is not in darkness, there are those who are in righteousness, many in holiness
We still have love.

We still have peace, we still have joy, we still have hope
We still have love
We still have joy, we still have peace, we still have hope
We still have love.

All is not stolen, all is not broken, all is not forgotten
We still have love.
All is not stolen, all is not forgotten, all, many are true
We still have you.

We still have joy, we still have peace, we still have hope
We still have love, still have love
We still have love, we still have love
We still have love, we still have love.

Love is God and God is love
We still have love.

Source: The lyrics posted on this blog are often transcribed directly from performances. Although it is my intention to faithfully transcribe I do not get all the words and I have a knack for hearing the wrong thing. Please feel free to correct me or to fill in the words that I miss by dropping me a message via e-mail. I'd be forever grateful. Thanks in advance!
..............................................................................................................................



A Note From The Gull

Thank you, Isaac Blackman, for expressing so beautifully the sentiments that I feel tonight as I think about my homeland on her fifty-first anniversary of Independence. We still have love. This, I firmly believe. Although there are times when my alarm gets the better of me, it is only because I know without a doubt that we have been blessed with a boundless creativity and an amazing capacity for positive evolution and I cannot wait to see what will be achieved. 
  
"We still have joy, we still have peace, we still have hope
We still have love."

Love and cherish what we are blessed with. Make our home a haven of peace. Make our nation a beacon of hope. The world is in desperate need of these. Keep the land green, superNATURALLY so. Be kind to neighbours and to all the living beings that share this beautiful land.

And:
 "God bless our leaders
Give them grace to guide
Bestow on them thy judgment wise
To rule our land aright
To keep the flag of freedom high
That we may sing most lustily
We take a pride in our liberty."
--God Bless Our Nation

"Patria est communis omnium parens" - Our native land is the common parent of us all. Keep it beautiful, make it even more so.

Blessed is all of creation
Blessed be my beautiful people
Blessed be the day of our awakening
Blessed is my country
Blessed are her patient hills.

Mweh ka allay!
Guanaguanare

0 comments: