They Looking For Juliana, Juliana Ent Dey....

People, if I had the skills to write fiction, I'd be a millionaire. T&T is the muse that never quits. Real life is often stranger than fiction in this country so you know that our stories are guaranteed to be cliff hangers. Just take out your notepad (electronic or paper) and scan the daily newspapers with the intention to plunder. Whatever your genre, the material is all there:- crime, fantasy, science fiction, mystery, horror, romance, detective, action-adventure...not so sure about Westerns, but you get my point.

I am imagining you now beginning to write a novel about the amazing life and times of a globetrotting prophetess, who consorted with powers and principalities and at whose command, land and money would materialise out of thin air to construct marvellous structures - all to the glory of God. So mesmerising were her flashing smiles and incomparable spirituality that she could convince architects to draw plans for her projects at no cost. I have yet to perfect this skill but when I do, I am going to also have to work on summoning the departed because I'd want only the best - John Newel Lewis, to design my ajoupa...for FREE!

Apparently, our Juliana was not selfish with her abilities and under her supervision she allowed the former Prime Minister to experience a taste of what the occult sciences could offer. He, with the same charitable architect as a witness, was empowered to change like a lagahoo from Prime Minister to Project Manager and back again to Prime Minister. The transmogrification was so awesome that the immensity of what had transpired rendered the architect mute and seriously incapacitated for weeks....

See what I mean? Even with the aid of mind-altering drugs, you couldn't hope to come up with this on your own.

Anyway the last reports revealed that the prophetess had not fled to Africa but had been right here in Trinidad all along, having chosen a remote rural area in which to hold out for God's impartial judgment rather than facing the hasty accusations and conclusions of mortals.

Juliana, I promise you that I am not being facetious when I tell you that you are NOW in the first and last church that was ever commissioned and consecrated by God - Nature. I wish that when the dust settles, you will be left in peace there. Maybe your intentions were good ones but, trust me, your God does not want any more cold monuments built in His name. Plant bodi instead and watch them grow and feel His spirit around you. Don't be afraid to come out and clear the air. Whatever you got from that government was GIVEN to you. You didn't hold any gun, spiritual or otherwise, to anyone's head so what do you have to hide?


Based on "Jericho" by Lord Kitchener

I hear dey looking for me
So I come down from the jungle
They combing the whole country
Talking 'bout dem people
I saving dem the trouble
Of climbing mountains and tumbling down
Please do me a favour and tell dem
Juliana come to town.

They looking for Juliana
Juliana ent dey
They look up Lalaja
Julie slips away....

 
Uploaded by Clynton Mann

Pena spotted in Lalaja. By Shaliza Hassanali and Michelle Loubon | Trinidad and Tobago Guardian | 25 Jul 2010
...............................................................................................................................
"Patria est communis omnium parens" - Our native land is the common parent of us all. Keep it beautiful, make it even more so.

Blessed is all of creation
Blessed be my beautiful people
Blessed be the day of our awakening
Blessed is my country
Blessed are her patient hills.

Mweh ka allay!
Guanaguanare

0 comments: