Burn Dem! [Song]


Uploaded by cool4rocknroll

BURN DEM
By Black Stalin

[intro]
[Fire burning], Jah know [fire blazing], Jah know
[Fire burning, fire burning]
[Fire burning] Jah know [fire blazing] Jah know
[Fire burning, fire burning]
Hit me now!

Judgement morning, I by the gate and I waiting,
Because I begging the Master, gimme a work with Peter;
It have some sinners coming, with them I go be dealing,
Because the things that they do we, I want to fix them personally.
Peter wait, Peter wait, Peter, look Cecil Rhodes by the gate [Burn he, burn he!]
Peter, look the English man wey send Cecil Rhodes to Africa land [Burn he, burn he!)]
Peter, take Drake, take Ralegh, but leave Victoria for me [Burn she, burn she!]
Peter, I just doh care what you say, but Mussolini, he can't get away. [Burn he, burn he!]

Why?...

Chorus:
[This is my time for burning] I burning, and I burning, and I burning, and I burning!
[Peter, keep the fire blazing] Blazing, blazing, blazing, blazing!
[This is Jah time for burning] I burning, and I burning, and I burning, and I burning!
[Peter, keep the fire coming.]

Peter you don't know, the pressure that I undergo,
From these mad man and woman, I feel the full weight of their hand;
They make their oppressed law, they never care 'bout the poor,
Peter, these people had their day, well now is time for Stalin to play.
Peter, wait, I say Peter wait! Peter, look Ian Smith by the gate [Burn he, burn he!]
Peter, I don't want you to make fuss, remember I want Christopher Columbus [Burn he, burn he!)
Peter, look the English woman who on South Africa refuse to put sanctions [Burn she, burn she!]
Peter, I just don't care what you do, but Reagan going in the fire too [Burn he, burn he!]

Why?...

Chorus:
[This is my time for burning]
[Peter, keep the fire blazing] Blazing, blazing, blazing!
[This is Jah time for burning] We burning, and we burning, and we burning, and we burning!
[Peter, keep the fire coming] Hit me now!

Peter, don't grudge me, your hand done full already,
You done deal with The Fuhrer, go ahead and take Foster.
But that woman, Mary, remember that's my baby,
So much confusion that she make, you got to give Black Stalin a break.
Peter, wait, I say Peter wait! Peter, look Botha reach by the gate [Burn he, burn he!]
With Botha I don't want you to waste time, remember we still have Morgan behind [Burn he, burn he!]
Peter, look the English woman who sent foreign troops in Africa land [Burn she, burn she!]
Peter, I just don't care what you say, de Klu Klux Klan man can't get away [Burn he, burn he!]

Why?...

Chorus:
[This is my time for burning]
[Peter keep the fire blazing] Blazing, blazing, blazing!
[This is Jah time for burning] I burning, and I burning, and I burning, and I burning!
[Peter keep de fire coming.] Hit me! Burn dem oy!
Coming, coming, coming..
We burning and we burning, and we burning, and we burning!

Peter, stop pushing, it have plenty more coming.
They call them from over sea, but leave my -------
During my lifetime, to me they were so unkind,
So much corruption that they make, now it is time they must feel my weight.
Peter, Peter don't hold me back! Look the one who draft the Public Order Act [Burn he, burn he!)
Peter look, catch that big belly fella, wey carry my money down Panama. [Burn he, burn he!)
Peter, Peter, look the woman who bring foreign troops in the Caribbean [Burn she, burn she!)
Peter, I just don't care what you do, but baldhead going in the fire too [Burn he, burn he!)

Why?...

[This is my time for burning] I burning, and I burning, and I burning, and I burning!
[Peter, keep the fire blazing] Blazing, blazing, blazing!
[This is Jah time for burning] We burning, and we burning, and we burning, and we burning!
[Peter, keep the fire coming] Coming, coming, coming...
[This is my time for burning] Burn them oy, man!
[Peter, keep the fire blazing] Blazing, blazing!
[This is Jah time for burning] We burning, and we burning, and we burning and we burning!
[Peter, keep the fire coming] coming, coming, coming...

....................................................................................................




A Note From The Gull


I hear you Black Stalin, but we don't have to wait for Judgement Day. They are burning long before, inside their heads.

No sane human beings want to know that the footprints that they leave behind on the earth will be viewed with horror or disgust. The Hell begins here, even if they never share this with anyone else. Know that they do experience the despair of knowing that they have failed themselves and all of humanity and even worse, that they have sacrilegiously brutalised their own gift of divinity. Bad enough when a person's sphere of influence is relatively small, but when a person's actions negatively impact generations to come...if they feel no shame I believe that they are already insane.

Like Milton's Satan who declared that it is better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven, they usually get their wish.

"Patria est communis omnium parens" - Our native land is the common parent of us all. Keep it beautiful, make it even more so.

Blessed is all of creation
Blessed be my beautiful people
Blessed be the day of our awakening
Blessed is my country
Blessed are her patient hills.

Mweh ka allay!
Guanaguanare

0 comments: