Jagabat Woman [Song]

 
 Uploaded by Glenroy Joseph

JAGABAT WOMAN
By Mighty Bomber

You could never trust them, them jagabat women
I said, never, never trust one, a jagabat woman
They will be head over heels in love with you
As they see John Thomas, they love he too
Before you say Jack, well how, you don't know
Jones done make a mile with ------------.

Let me tell you...

Just as how a birdie flies from tree to tree
The same way a ship does sail on the open sea
Just as how a dollar move from hand to hand
That's the way the jagabat women and dem does snatch up a man.

Some do it for luxury, others again too tricky
Take on wedding business for you to call them mistress
But if a fella just walk them down the aisle
As they fix up that, they start running wild
So you see, you now in for bacchanal
The jail, the courthouse and the hospital.

Let me tell you...

Just as how a fella will search for a job
The same way the girls does climb in search of a bob
Like a bodysnatcher you will understand
That's the way the jagabat women and dem does snatch up dey man.

You could give a mansion backed by half a million
Treat them like a princess, dem jagabats worthless
I know a lot of men will not believe
They say whey eyes ent see, heart does never grieve
But it's vice versa, take it from me
What heart ent believe, eyes may never see.

Let me tell you...

Like a flying saucer will move in a flash
The same way the girls does do anything for cash
You know how a sailor doesn't pass he hand
That's the way the jagabat women and dem ent passing a man.

Source: The lyrics posted on this blog are often transcribed directly from performances. Although it is my intention to faithfully transcribe I do not get all the words and I have a knack for hearing the wrong thing. Please feel free to correct me or to fill in the words that I miss by dropping me a message via e-mail. I'd be forever grateful. Thanks in advance! ..............................................................................................................................


A Note From The Gull

Thank you, Mighty Bomber.

You braver than me. With these observations you are begging for them to tell you to check your privilege, your toxic masculinity and benevolent sexism and call you a misogynistic, patriarchical-masculinist-androcentric, jagabat-shamer for displaying your ignorance of intersectionality and trying to co-opt your audience into denying jagabats their agency. Poor jagabats just trying to close the wage-gap and, oh yes, #hatersgonnahate.

Gardé misseur mweh! 

"Patria est communis omnium parens" - Our native land is the common parent of us all. Keep it beautiful, make it even more so.

Blessed is all of creation
Blessed be my beautiful people
Blessed be the day of our awakening
Blessed is my country
Blessed are her patient hills.

Mweh ka allay!
Guanaguanare

0 comments: